Monday, December 27, 2010

Random

I found this quote and it totally made my night. It's completely true. So guys, if you give us crap, we'll give you shit for real. Ha, just needed this for a smile and a laugh :)


I enjoy this picture immensely. I love depth of field photos because it always makes one part of the picture more defined and focused and centers the attention on that particular thing. And I've always loved the metaphorical meanings behind never-ending lines like this railing or a train track or a road... it's like there is a long road ahead of you that you can't quite see, but you have a long way to go and lots of memories on the way. It gives me a feeling of opportunity and life. It makes me feel hopeful in a way. There's a long road ahead of me and who knows where it'll end up.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great quote. Do you know who said it? I'd love to know.

    ReplyDelete