Friday, January 14, 2011

An Eternity... or so it seems

Wow. It has literally been forever since I've last posted on here. I feel terrible about it, not because many people are waiting by their computer anticipating my next post, but because I feel that it's important for me to continue updating things on here and to continue writing. Just because I'm not writing on here doesn't mean I'm not writing in general though because the main reason why I haven't had an opportunity to write on here is not for lack of interest or thoughts, but because I have been busily reading and writing for my classes this semester. My schedule is jam packed and I've been busier this entire first week back at school than I think I've ever been in a semester at Flint so far. This will be an intense but exciting semester and I'm really looking forward to it. Plus I know if I survive, especially with good grades, I will feel immensely proud of myself because I know I have a big work load that I've taken on. I know it's going to take a lot more work and time on my part, but I have a good feeling that things are going to turn out good and I like to challenge myself. Ok, I need to remember to post soon on here again, so I can get into detail on things that are on my mind and things that happened over break and what not, but I felt the need to explain myself on the lack of postings lately. Hopefully the next one will be soon, but at the moment my internet on my laptop at home is currently not working at all and I cannot figure out what in the heck is wrong with it, so I'm only able to use the internet at school. I am working diligently to get the problem figured out because I feel desperate without it already. Au revoir mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment