Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday

I know it's a day late, but Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day, received the gifts they wanted, and spent time with loved ones :)

I had a good day, although I was a little sick. I got a lot of good stuff from Santa, aka Lou Anne. I got the movie Despicable Me, which I am sooooo excited to watch because I remember seeing it theaters and absolutely loving it! I can't wait to watch it, but I think I'm waiting to watch it with my friends Roxy and Erin since they haven't seen it yet. My sister hasn't either, which is surprising because it has Steve Carell in it, and let's just say, he is AMAZING. Our favorite actor by far. Never a dull movie or show with him in it. Which is also why I asked for The Office season 6. Yay! I got that too.

Another show that I've gotten into is Parenthood. I love the show and I started watching it because it had Lauren Graham in it, which is one of my favorite actresses starting from when I watched Gilmore Girls. Other than that I basically got gift cards because I'm broke and some books. I know I sound like a loser, but I'm so excited to read this break since I finally have the time. No more reading school books for a week or two, I can just snuggle on the couch reading for fun.

My brother and sister :) Plus Stu haha
I opened presents with my family, then had dinner which was good, but I like Thanksgiving food better... and then we went to the movies which is a regular tradition. We were planning on seeing Little Fockers but it was sold out, so instead we saw How Do You Know. This was a good movie. I laughed so much. Paul Rudd had a part in it like in I Love You, Man where he his humor was him kind of being dumb and saying weird things, but having it be hilarious at the same time. I found it entertaining, and if you like Paul I think you will too.

Other than that I just went to the gym and worked out. I know, people think I'm crazy, but like my brother said, "My body doesn't know that it's Christmas. It doesn't know why I'm taking a day off." So why would you take a day off? I ate, so I wanted to feel better by working it off. And that's exactly what I did, so I can take pride in the fact that I had the dedication to work out even on a holiday.

That was my day basically. I hope that no one had very many worries!! I know my friend had some problems the day before Christmas, which happened to be her birthday, and I'm sorry for that. I love her and I hope she had a better day.



I like to be British though, so Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment