Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Milo


First of all, I love Milo Ventimiglia. 
Second, I love this picture. There's something about black and white photographs that always catch my attention. I know that when color came to pictures everyone loved it and sort of put black and white off to the side, but I think I like b&w almost better. For some reason I feel more emotion in pictures when they don't have color. Don't get me wrong, color is good too, but each has their pros and cons. 

This is just a random post... I saw the picture and thought I'd like to share it. What a gorgeous man ;)

2 comments:

  1. There are quite a few gorgeous b&w shoots of Milo. I agree with you, b&w has that certain charm about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say...he is amazing all around so yeah I agree with this post to the up most degree lol

    ReplyDelete