Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weight

I know it's not a bad thing to lose weight. Most people want to. I normally exercise daily, but now it's become multiple times daily.

I've lost 15 pounds in the last month or so. I used to be over what my weight "should" be. Now I'm under.
Whenever I find time I try to get in my 20 minute run. I also play soccer three times a week so like on Monday I ran twice, played in my soccer game for an hour, then went home and biked.

We have a workout area in my basement so I have easy access to exercise whenever I want to. My dad came downstairs to say goodnight to me and he asked if I was living down there now. To me it seems like a good place to be. It makes me feel good to run, but at the same time I know it's probably not the best thing for me to be doing it this much. Plus I haven't been eating as much, so that's double the trouble.

I don't know how long this workout frenzy will last, but all I know is that I'm using a substantial amount of shampoo washing my hair so much afterward.

2 comments:

  1. Not to minimize your problem but... I wish I had your problem =)

    Are you anxious about something?

    ReplyDelete