Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hole

So my worry for today would have to be that I have a hole in my pants. A very minuscule hole, but does it have the potential to grow bigger?

Let my go back, it is a hole on my ass. Yes. I wasn't feeling very well this morning so I put on sweatpants to come to school to be comfy. Right before I left I noticed that the hole was there and I debated changing. Since I'm tired and am not in the best health state I decided against going back in my room, taking off my shoes, putting on some jeans, then putting my shoes back on. I had a legitimate reason right?

I'm only at school for one class and then I'm going to go back home and attempt to work out, so I'll be able to change then. Here's hoping that no one notices that there is a hole on my butt. But honestly, they will be behind me so I won't know what they're saying anyway so it won't even matter. Plus, you'd be lucky to catch a glimpse ;) Yes, I'm completely kidding, don't worry.

But the one thing that does worry me is it getting bigger. I'm sure it won't, but I have that "what-if" in the back of my mind. How hilarious would that be for me to walk through the hallways with a big hole that you can see my butt cheek. I would like to think that I'd laugh along with them, and maybe I would since it is what it is, but I would be mortified at the same time.
This actually reminds me of a time in high school when my jeans ripped in my freshman year, and another time when I was going to a Crosby, Stills, and Nash concert. Both times I ripped my pants right under my butt, so there was a big spot on my leg that you could see. Thankfully, I did have sweatshirts that I could cover it up with. Since then this hasn't happened, so I'd like to not make it a third.

No comments:

Post a Comment