Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm honestly sick of worrying. What is the point?
It only adds extra stress into my life that I don't need. Right now, all I need is to be alone.
I need to concentrate on myself because that is the only person I have control over.

I know it's good to be considerate about others, and I'm not saying that I'm ditching everyone because we still need to care about the ones we love, but there are times that you need to focus solely on yourself and make sure that you make it out alive.

This is my way of thinking right now. Think about myself to get through the day. Focus on homework, exercise, and work. This is where I'm at.

1 comment:

  1. I find your new take on things interesting. Sometimes, self-preservation is really important, as we can't really help others unless we're taken care of too.

    ReplyDelete