Sunday, October 31, 2010

Falling out

I'm worried about my friends. All of them, whether they play a big role or a small role in my life, or whether they are in my life now or they were in the past.

We all say and do some stupid things, but I still care about them in some way. There are a lot of changes happening in my life and I'm having difficulties, but my friends are always there for me, and I am always there for them. There are some that I may fall out of touch with, and maybe people can't accept that for the reasons why it really took place, but I still hope they are happy and make good decisions on their journey through life.

It's hard to stay respectful and just live and let live, but I try to be for the most part. I feel bad that I may have hurt this persons feelings, but I never was outright calling her self-centered or rude. There were things that we both did that were wrong, but I can see that and you think I'm just throwing it all away, when really it has been a battle for me to make you see that you were somewhat in the wrong too.

I don't throw away the things that really matter to me. And I didn't try to throw her out, I just had new things in my life and she became different as well. I think that's the hardest part for us to do, to admit that we were in the wrong too. I admit it, I was in the wrong at times, but not admitting that she was wrong too only makes me feel like I'm better. I don't need things that are bogging me down with unnecessary stress right now. If she was the friend that she says she is then she would know that. But I still want the best for her. I hope that she can make new friends and start to change how she interacts with her friends.

This happened because it had to. I want to move on with life, but not forget the fun times we did share together once. I wish the best for all my friends and hope that they can stay on the right path. Well I guess I actually want that for everyone, but that seems like too big of a wish. I know we're all going to have troubles in life, but stay true to your friends and we'll get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment