Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Juggling

If only I had learned to throw more than 1 ball into the air at once.

There are only 24 hours in each day; no more, no less... unfortunately. Is there really enough time for class, work, homework, sleep, exercise, friends/family, and even some fun? I don't know. 
I feel like I'm constantly running from place to place with no spare time on my hands. I know this is something that almost all other college students face, especially these days with more adults going back to school with kids to worry about, but it is something that unites us all. Even though we're all used to this busy lifestyle, does it ever get any easier? Can we learn to juggle efficiently?
At times I think that I'm starting to get it down and that I can handle everything, but the ever-changing world seems to hinder me once again.  There are curve balls thrown at me from every direction that try to knock me down. I'm sorry, but who ever is throwing these hard objects at my face needs to stop, really. My mom taught me that throwing things at someone is not nice. Either not all moms are not teaching this to their children or this person is choosing not to listen. Well I'll tell you, it is wrong.

When I was younger I would look at jugglers and it was entertaining. Jugglers make juggling appear to be smooth, without much interference. This is true of other students as well. On the outside they come across as having everything together, but I bet you they're going out of their mind, just like me!

Maybe if I learn to actually juggle that would help me in life. Yeah, the key word there would be maybe. I won't get my hopes up.

3 comments:

  1. Oh. Sorry. I've been throwing those at you for awhile now. My bad.

    And yes, I find myself constantly trying to get everything in the day done. It's hard business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first line. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you for fessing up Robert!

    ReplyDelete