Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day.. sounds like D-Day

Happy Valentine's Day.

So today is a somewhat good day. Not as bad as I thought it would be initially. I had a pretty bad yesterday, but it turned around significantly so. I know I don't have a valentine this year, I mean a real one (since I have a pretendish one haha), but I still have someone in my heart. And you know that it still applies that if you look into the mirror you will still see my favorite thing in the world... my best friend.
So it's not a completely depressing day, besides my normal day of classes, yuck. Unfortunately, I hurt my ankle last Thursday playing soccer, but it has gotten better every day. Tonight I will attempt to play in my soccer game, hopefully not injuring it anymore or else I will scream in absolute anger. Not only do I have to be able to play soccer, I have to be able to exercise and run, so getting hurt really is not an option. Wish me luck :)

And I have a little funny story, although I know she doesn't find it amusing, it just made me laugh because usually you're excited to do something special with your valentine on Valentine's Day... but for my sister that's a different case. Currently she is not a happy camper with her husband and when I asked her if she was doing anything special she said yes, but she would rather go with anyone besides for him. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it. Carrie, you know I love you and I still hope you have a wonderful day.

So are you going to kiss me or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment