Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Stinks

I saw something that totally made my day. Since it is obviously getting close to Valentine's Day there are ads on countless websites about it and what not. Lovely right? Well the part that made me laugh was on Pandora, there is a strip at the top that says "Get ready for Valentine's Day by listening to one of our Love (or Love Stinks) Stations." It absolutely made me smile that they have a love stinks station because that is what I need. I'm so sick of everything being all about this day because for half of the people it's an amazingly romantic day, and for the other half it's the worst day ever. Most people only cater to the love birds, but now there is someone catering to the heartless. That makes me very happy. Thank you Pandora for giving me something extra cheery to listen to on Valentine's Day. It will honestly probably make Monday a hell of a lot better than it was going to be. And for all of you that have someone to share this sappy day with, then I guess congratulations. I'm truly happy for you and your coupleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment