Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bad pop, bad

You want to know what smells bad? Frozen coke zero that has exploded in my car. I don't know exactly why it smells so bad, but let me just tell you, don't keep a full can of pop in your car overnight in the winter. Just not smart on any level really.

I opened my car door this morning and was hit with this gross smell exiting into the open space, searching for fresh air. I laughed because I saw frozen slush on various parts of my car... I mean, it was pretty funny. I just thought, "yep, I'm dumb for leaving this in here for so long." My mom has had this happen to her many times when she puts a can in the freezer to make it really cold. The fridge isn't good enough? But she has to set an alarm on the stove to make sure she doesn't forget about it because it will explode and there will be slush all over. Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha. This really made me smile. Thanks for sacrificing your car, and your coke, for my smile.

    ReplyDelete