Monday, February 7, 2011

Confusion. This is what I feel. Nothing seems clear to me anymore. Well one thing is clear to me, but there are complications that come with it, so that is what makes it all seem confusing.
I wish things in life were simple. I know they never will be, but I can dream, hope, wish.
And that is what I seem to do... dream, hope, wish, about the things I want. I don't regret ever doing anything, but sometimes I do wish they had turned out differently.

The one thing I hate the most is people saying, "If it's meant to be..." O.K., yes, I understand why people say this and it's true, but this can also be the worst thing to hear. We all just want to know if it's going to be or not. Uncertainty is such a brain-twister at times. It muddles my mind. That's what I feel like - I'm in a big pile of mud and I look to the things I want and try to get there, but there is something tenacious holding me back.

I guess all we can say is que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be...
What else is there to do but just wait and see? : /

No comments:

Post a Comment