Sunday, March 6, 2011

Smile

I've come to a realization. I write more when things are not going well in my life. If I'm upset, if I'm sad, if I'm depressed, you name it. I need a way to vent my feelings and I find that I can say what I feel more through words on paper or through here rather than telling someone. And that's just my point here. I haven't been writing as much lately. When I'm not as happy I'm usually at home, sitting around with nothing else to do but write about what's going on in my head, but right now... I am happy.
I'm busy doing stuff almost all hours of the day and having a great time, no longer needing to fill that void by writing out my sad emotions. I find myself living more in the present, out in the actual world, instead of through my pen and paper. I just need to remember to get back to writing more often about other things. It's so easy to ramble on and on when you're feeling angst, but now I don't have that aching to write as much since I don't have those feelings. And even though the mood of this sounds not as positive, it's most definitely a good thing. I'm just stating that I don't find myself writing on here as much because I used to have a lot more to write about when I was upset about things, but now I'm just happy, and I just want to live in the moment. I want to share my feelings, but also keep them inside some because they're kind of like my own little secret. Some things are too private and special to share with everyone. My happiness doesn't require writing to get my feelings out. People can tell from my mood that I'm happy and it's like stepping into some fresh air. I'm glad things are going well for me and I don't want to ruin it. I'm going to try writing more often though from now on. There are many other things for me to write about in the world, so I'll get on that as soon as I can.
And seeing as I love posting music.. for my mood here is the song and it makes me smile because sometimes you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee... :)

debbiedoesraw.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment