Monday, March 7, 2011

 All this the world well knows; yet none knows well
To shun the heaven that leads men to this hell. 
William Shakespeare

I'm usually the one that says I have no regrets, but I've come to wish I had never done something. I think the reason why I feel so badly about it is because I feel disappointed in myself. I hate thinking about it because I don't know why I did it. It meant nothing to me and it only drew my thoughts closer to you... and now because I hurt you in some way, I feel even more guilty. I know I can't ever take it back and to me it doesn't ever feel like it happened, but no matter how I feel, you will always see things differently, and I understand that. I'm still bothered about things that you've done too, but I try to set it aside because there's nothing I can do about it and I don't want it to come between us now. It just bothers us to talk bout it and I want you to know that it's all in the past. I know this doesn't really change anything, but everything is done I never want it to be again. You have always been on my mind no matter how hard I tried to forget. I really did try, but just being in that situation made it worse. No matter what I tried to do, I think I realized afterward that it wouldn't help me forget you, because I never will. I'm sorry that it happened and I feel bad every time you mention it. Nothing good came out of it - except that it only made me want you back more. I never stopped loving you... that's why nothing was ever the same. You are unlike anyone else and I love that. No one is perfect and clearly I'm not. I hope someday you can forgive me. I'm so happy right now and this feeling with you is something I can't recreate with anyone else. I know I did something wrong and I'm just sorry that I let it happen.

I'm glad I'm here now though... I can't help where I've been, but I can help where I'm going.

Hey hey, what'd you say
You've been looking good today
Let's go around town and tell those guys that I'm taken

No comments:

Post a Comment