Sunday, November 28, 2010

Money :(

I am honestly worried about money. I need a new job, like now. Today was my last day at Playland (tear) for the winter and unfortunately that means only one more paycheck coming to my name. One. That's it. This means that I am scared.

Yes, I do have money in the bank, but I don't want to have to rely on that. I need money the most for gas, otherwise I will not be going to classes and then I would fail, and well, that would just be a nightmare. But other than school work, I would have to say that this is one of my biggest worries right now. It's just always in the back of my mind. I really need to get cracking on the job hunt or I will find myself in a real pickle. But I think I will O.K. I'm usually good at getting out of sticky situations, and also I will be able to get money and giftcards for Christmas which will help me out immensely.

This also makes me think of all of the people who are unemployed that have families and more expenses than I do. If I'm feeling stressed and I don't have as much to worry about, they must be going crazy. It is terrible that the unemployment rate is so high. How do people live without working? Not only does it give you the money  you need to provide for yourself, it also keeps you busy. I want to work as well so that I have something to do. During the winter when it's cold and depressing anyway, if I have more free time to just sit around, that's going to be a real problem for me. I like to stay active doing things because then I'm happier and less lazy. It's nice to stay busy. I like to have things to do, even if it is working. I can't imagine not having a job, since I've had one since I was 14. I just get used to it being there. I need to stop writing on here and find one. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes. Money. I hear you. I just purchased my first car so now I have a car payment to add to my other bills. I knew what I was getting into and I needed a new car desperately but still. I feel like my money is always going somewhere but I don't always have anything to show for it. Oh well. Good luck finding a job! Hopefully it won't be to difficult with places hiring for holiday help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't necessarily have money problems, but it is rough since it seems some months that I'm not going to be able to pay my bills in full. I have more than one job, though so you would think it wouldn't be that difficult. Money makes the world go round, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went a few months without having a job last year and it pretty much drove me crazy. I understand your worry about money-I worry about it a lot too. Even though I have a steady job, I still worry. I don't even have much to pay for! Hopefully you can find a job soon.

    ReplyDelete