Monday, September 26, 2011

New and Improved

So I know this used to be my blog on my life as a college student... Well it's changing. I'm going to be posting information about our brain and different research articles there are on neuroscience and its affects on me or people in general. It will be a tool to keep me learning, as well as others to learn and to involve in discussion if you wish. I think that the brain is a powerful tool we have that most people don't realize we can manipulate in some ways if we really want to change it. Connections are constantly being made and learning about these connections and pathways can help us understand ourselves better and help to encourage growth in our lives. For me, I constantly am driven to trying to understand myself more because then I feel less insecure with who I am by covering up stuff, but being open with myself so that I can learn to change habits or problems that I have that I would like to change. Even if you don't want to try changing anything, it's remarkable the new advancements they are making right now in this field, so any new knowledge doesn't hurt. Plus, your brain will be changing and making new connections every time you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment